Wireless Internal Sounder
RISCO’s internal sounder is an aesthetically designed, fully wireless unit designed for residential applications which extends the sounding of the alarm into the indoor environment and can be used to scare off intruders.
Being fully two-way, the internal sounder can be mounted in a central location inside the premises close to where the user resides with the control panel safely installed out of the sight of intruders..
A unique feature of the sounder includes a pre-alarm feature that starts an entry delay countdown and sends an alarm if RISCO Group’s wireless systems are vandalized during entry delay.
- Fully battery powered
- Two-way wireless
- Fully supervised
- 105dBA piezo sound output, adjustable volume
- Local sabotage alarm following entry delay time
- Supports remote programming and diagnostics
- Cover and back tamper protection
- Model name: RWS42
- Power Supply: 5 X CR123, 3V Lithium Battery
- Typical Battery life: Up to 3 years
- Speaker sound level: 105 dB @ 1 meters
- Size: (Ø&D:) Ø183 x 51 mm (7.2 x 2 inch)
- Weight (batteries not included): 0.34Kg (12 oz)
- Frequency: 868 MHz / 433MHz
- Range up to: 150m (492’) Line of sight
- Temperature: – 25°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- IP Rating: IP 44
- Environmental Class: Class IV