Part of Hikvision’s easy IP 3.0 range of cameras, the HIK-2CD2355-2BLK is an IR turret camera that produces an exceptional 6MP high-resolution video. Powered by the latest innovation in image sensor technology and an ultra high definition image processing chipset from Amberella, it supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression, which reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50% and 80%, respectively. Providing an ideal combination of smart features and affordability, the camera includes 120dB true wide dynamic range (WDR) and built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology providing up to 30m visibility at night. With a 2.8mm lens, this camera provides a horizontal field of view of 97 degrees.
Rigorously tested, Hikvision’s generation cameras have been designed to deliver 24/7 video surveillance with the clarity you expect from a Hikvision network camera.
- 1/2.9″ progressive scan CMOS
- 6MP resolution 3072×2048 at 20fps
- 2.8mm lens HVOF – 97 degrees
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports on-board storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
- Shadow series – black housing