This coin counter can automatically count and sort Australia coin, save time and labor. Count and sum the total value of all denomination. Having the function of Self-diagnosis, after the failure of the separator, the machine will display the corresponding fault code for maintenance.
- Count the total quantity of each denomination and sum the total value of all denomination
– No more wasting time
– No more paying others and reduce the cost
– No more running the risk of human errors
– Displays the number and total value, can check the number and value of each kind of coins.
– Self-diagnosis, after the failure of the separator, the machine will display the corresponding fault code for maintenance.
- It can start and stop by the light touch panel of the machine, so facilitate for manual operation.
- Batch function it can be batched with the different denomination (5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 & $2) at the same time.
- Preset batch , set the number (0-999pcs), and the machine stops automatically when up to the preset number, showing the number and value
- Power consumption: up to 45W
- Poer source: AC 220-240V/50-60Hz
- Sorting speed: up to 200 units/min (depends on the quantity of each denomiantion)
- Hopper capacity: 300-500 units.(depends on different coin size)
- Each coin drawer: 80-150 units.(depends on diferent coin size)
- Batch preset number display: 4 digits Led.(0-9999pcs)
- Counting number display: 4-7 digits Led. (depends on different mode)
- 163cm cord + aussies SAA approved 3 pins plug
- Net weight: 3.75 kg
- Gross weight: 4.8 kg
- Dimensions: 350*270*270mm
Key display functions:
- Start/stop key: used to start or pause
- Batch key: used to set the batch number(tp to 4 digits)
- +1 key: used to add the number of presetting the batch number
- -1 key: used to reduce the number of presetting the batch number
- Set key: used to preset the number of the different value coins
- Clear key: used to return to display total value menu
- Report key: used to display the individual value of different coins
- Two modes: free count and batch count
- Free count mode: In this mode, the machine counts all the coins in the hopper with no stppage until one of coins receiving slot is full. This mode machine will present the batch number itself when power up.
- Batch count mode: In this mode, the machine counts a batch coins according to the presetting number. This count mode will be set by presentting an expected number on the batch number display. Before counting, please use the “set” key to select which kind of coins you want preset and then use “+1”, “-1” and “batch” key to preset the expected number.
- Bank, shop, charities, schools, public transport.
- Clubs, bars, cafes, restaurants, fish and chips&fast food outlets.
- Owners of vending machines
- Owners of video gaming&gamling machines
- Other places where large amounts of coins are handled.
- Coin laundry
- Taxi driver
- Private users
- 1X Coin sorting/counting machine
- 1X User manual
- 8X Coin drawers