Screenshot of the phone app during night with the led motion light giving you coloured night vision
Screenshot of the phone app during night with the infrared night vision
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO I NEED THE WIFI OR 4G MODEL? If you don’t have wifi on site (all unpowered sites wont), then the 4G model is the only option for security cameras. If you are using the camera at home and have wifi then this is the cheapest option. If you buy the wifi model then you dont need a 4G simcard as it only works on Wifi. If you buy the 4G model then you do not have Wifi and must use a 4G simcard to be able to view the footage on your app.
If you need the wifi model CLICK HERE:
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK? The security camera is powered by lithium batteries. The lithium batteries are charged by the solar panel which is charged from the sun. The security camera has a motion sensor which activates the recording to store on the cloud or SD card. The security camera has LED lights that are triggered by motion detection (optional to deactivate) so you get colour night vision. You will then get a push notification on your phone letting you know something has triggered the motion detection. You can view the footage in real live time and choose to communicate via 2-way audio built into the security camera if you want to (optional).
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST? Typically this will run continuously as long as it had sunlight to charge the solar panel during the day. The batteries should last months on standby mode without any sun but if the camera is being used regularly and motion is detected frequently then you may only get days or weeks without any sun charging the solar panel. The camera uses “standby mode” when there is no motion or anything to record. As soon as there is motion it records and the light comes on (optional). This saves lots of battery power and even traditional CCTV security cameras are set to only record on motion. There is no need to worry about the camera missing something while on standby mode as the motion detection is very sensitive (within range).
HOW DO I VIEW THE VIDEO FOOTAGE? You can view it on your smartphone app at any time in live view or you can view the stored footage after the event has occurred.
HOW IS THE VIDEO FOOTAGE STORED? You can use Cloud Storage or store the video to an SD card (up to 128GB). This will save the video footage to the SD card for you to view later on after the event has happened.
HOW EASY IS IT TO INSTALL? You put the solar panel on to the camera mount with a few bolts. Then use the 4 screws to mount the camera to a pole, tree, building, fence, gate or anywhere with a verticle surface.
HOW EASY IS IT TO PROGRAM?: You download the app and connect the camera to your app via the serial number or QR code then create a password. You can then change any setting and set up cloud recording.
WHAT SIMCARD DO I NEED FOR THE 4G MODEL? The 4G model uses a standard mobile phone Simcard.
- FREE 4G DATA: If you have the ability to share data on your current mobile phone plan then you can get additional sim cards and share your data across multiple sim cards for FREE.
- CHEAP 4G DATA: The next best option is to go with a cheaper telco company like Belong, Aldi, Kogan (all use Telstra’s network). Set up a pre-paid sim with $20-$50 data credit on a 12-month usage term and this will last a long time. It doesn’t use the calls or SMS so just find the cheapest option that offers the most data. If you dont get good reception with these companies then ensure you use a telco company that you get good reception with.
HOW MUCH 4G DATA DOES IT USE? Typical usage, you would use around 1GB of data every month or so depending on how much you use the camera. It uses around 2mb per day on standby mode or 260mb for 1 hour of recording playback on the app.
- 2MP / 1080p 4G or Wifi Solar power IP PTZ cameras
- Full-color vision IR outdoor cameras
- H.265 compression
- 3.6mm HD lens
- Built-in 6x IR LEDs ( 2pcs white IR + 4pcs IR Array ), 30m* IR vision
- Built-in microphone and speaker, support two-way audio
- Built-in PIR Radar, detect distance max 8M*
- Support mobile phone P2P remote control
- Support remote wake up cameras
- Support mobile push alarm notification
- 8W solar power panel recharges directly from the sun
- 6pcs 18650 battery (Included)
- SD card storage and Cloud storage
- PTZ, Pan: 355 degrees, Tilt: 120 degree
- Adopt Blacklight technology, full-color vision in dark area
Working temperature: -30 degrees to 60 degree