ShockTec™ Plus Digital Shock Detectors
ShockTec™ Plus is a digital shock detector with a door/window magnetic contact for internal use that provides reliable 24-hour perimeter protection. A break-in is detected as soon as the intruder attempts to force, smash, drill or even saw through the protected window, door, wall or roof.
ShockTec™ employs an advanced digital microprocessor to analyze the vibration signal received from the electric sensor.
A unique feature of ShockTec™ Plus is digital sampling of the signal simultaneously in two separate channels, each channel amplified at a different gain. This provides an extremely wide dynamic range of the sampled signal, enabling precise measurement and analysis of the shock signal.
The ShockTec™ Plus model has a magnetic reed switch for double protection of shock plus opening of windows or doors, connected to two separate zones in the panel. Any attempt to defeat the detector by using large magnets, as defined by EN-50131-2-6 Security Grade 2 requirements, will cause a tamper.
- Digital Microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing
- Gross Attack detection
- Incorporates a door/window magnetic contact for shock and contact protection (separate zones)
- Attempts to defeat the contact with large magnets cause a tamper alarm
- Intelligent Digital Signal processing – differentiates between naturally caused vibrations and cuts out frequencies that cannot be caused by an illegal entry attempt
- Ideal for windows, doors, walls and roofs
- Encapsulated bi-morph piezo electric sensor
- Model name: RK601SM Shocktec™ Plus with Contact
- Supply voltage: 9V-16V DC
- Current consumption (typical): 7.5mA
- Operational temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Maximum humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Sensitivity setting: Dual stage potentiometer
- Tri-color LED indicator: Orange-over-sensitive, green: alarm & correct calibration, red: under-sensitive
- Contact ratings:
- Alarm relay: 100mA at 24VDC, NC, Optorelay
- Tamper relay: 500mA at 24VDC, NC
- Reed relay: 100mA at 24 VDC, NC
- Alarm Time: 2.5 seconds
- Latching modes: Any or first to latch operation modes
- Max No. of units on Any Latch loop: 80
- Max No of units on 1st to Latch loop: 10
- False alarm protection: Digital microprocessor signal processing and noise reduction with maximum ground plane
- Electrostatic discharge: No false alarms up to 8kV
- RF immunity: 40 V/m from 80MHz to 1GHz
- Enclosure material: Flame retardant ABS
- Enclosure dimensions: 25x28x95mm for the detector, 10x12x58mm for the magnet