WE HAVE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE IF YOU DONT WANT TO PURCHASE OUTRIGHT. CALL 1800 847 360 FOR A QUOTE.
MOST OF OUR COMPETITORS WILL ONLY RENT YOU A COMMERCIAL ALARM SYSTEM (Read their fine print, don’t be fooled by $299 deals). WHEN YOU BUY FROM V.I.P 360 YOU OWN YOUR SYSTEM!
Agility™ 4 is a state-of-the-art 2-way wireless alarm system designed for the residential homes/houses and small business. This is a professional & commercial-grade alarm system that can be self-monitored via the smartphone app &/or professionally monitored by a security monitoring centre which means you will meet your WHS legislation requirements for business security and save money on insurance. Most insurance companies will not insure you if your home or business alarm system is not monitored professionally by a licensed security monitoring centre like V.I.P 360 has.
Agility™ 4 supports visual verification with a self monitoring smartphone app (also available via web
browser) which enables homeowners to control their alarm systems remotely as well as view real-time
images taken inside their premises using eyeWave™ wireless PIR camera detectors that communicate
with the RISCO Cloud server.
In the event of an alarm, the PIR camera is automatically activated and captures a sequence of images
which it sends to users via RISCO’s smartphone/ web application. This capability enables users to view
the images and confirm if there is a crime in progress. Monitoring stations can also benefit from the
visual verification feature as the capability to ascertain whether there is a false alarm will save them
valuable time and resources.
Agility™ 4 is easy to install, can be managed remotely and gives peace of mind, benefitting installers,
monitoring stations and end users.
The Agility™ 4 wireless security system can be enhanced with a wide range of accessories that provide
additional protection against theft as well as protection against environmental hazards and providing
■ 2-way wireless intrusion system
■ Self monitoring app gives customers full control or professional security monitoring to meet insurance requirements
■ Full range of wireless accessories available
■ End user features:
– Smartphone apps and web browser for video verification, set/unset, control and monitoring the system
– Email: event and images notification
– SMS: event notification and remote control
– Audio: voice event messaging, touch-tone control with full voice menu guide, two-way audio for listen-in
INDOORS: Monitor and control incidents inside the house, whether a break-in or a safety hazard, Agility™4 protects what matters the most.
PERIMETER: Acting to discourage and prevent an intruder from reaching inside, Agility™4 surrounds the house with a tight security layer that keeps the intruder outside.
OUTDOORS: Agility™4 delivers ongoing deterrence, providing early warnings of possible events and threats approaching the household area.
SECURE: Protect the house with Agility™4 ‘s advanced indoor & outdoor wireless detectors, an array of IP cameras, providing unmatched level of security for the entire home environment.
SAFE: Keep home and family members safe and reduce risks of fire, electrocution and flood, with Agility™4 ‘s safety detectors against hazards such as Flood, Heat & Smoke.
SMART: Complete peace of mind, efficiency and convenience, all in one solution. Integrating smart home, security & safety devices into automated scenarios with RISCO’s cloud services and mobile app, Agility™4 is the ultimate smart, interactive security solution.
Smartphone app to keep you connected to your property at all times!
Users and monitoring stations can verify if alarms are real or false by viewing real-time images of events captured with integrated camera detectors – from a convenient smartphone app or web interface. Compatible for indoor and outdoor environments – both day and night, visual verification provides for increased security, higher monitoring station efficiency, faster response rates, and fewer incidents involving unnecessary dispatches
eyeWAVE™ Wireless PIR Camera Detector
The eyeWAVE™ Wireless PIR Camera Detector is a battery-powered PIR detector that includes an integrated camera.
Upon an intrusion event, or by homeowner demand, the camera captures and transmits a sequence of images to the Agility 3™ control panel that is then transmitted via GPRS or IP communication to a remote server or to the central monitoring station software.a for visual verification and is compatible with the Agility™ 3 security system.
The images are sent to the homeowner who can view them on a Smartphone using the iRISCO App and/or on the web. The visual verification feature enables self-monitoring and also reduces the number of false alarms, increasing peace of mind for the homeowner and saving time and resources for the central monitoring station. All images are stored on the RISCO Cloud server for future analysis if required
VUpoint with P2P
VUpoint with P2P is RISCO Group’s live video verification solution that quickly and seamlessly integrates cutting-edge P2P IP cameras within all of its professional security systems and Smart Home, providing superior video verification and live streaming video on demand for residential / commercial users and monitoring stations – for unparalleled security and efficiency, and on-the-go control.
Beyond DT Wireless Outdoor Detector with Camera
Beyond offers one of a kind combination of dual technology and integrated camera, providing crystal clear visual verification capability via the iRISCO smartphone app., web interface or monitoring station. These new features are combined with RISCO’s unique detection technologies of Sway Recognition™ and Digital Correlation™ which drastically reduce false alarms in outdoor environments and Provide an ultimate outdoor detection solution.
- Wireless zones (1-way or 2-way): 32
- Wired Zones: 4 (with I/O Expander)
- Wireless PIR Cameras (incl. Beyond): 8
- User codes: 32
- Partitions: 3
- Remote Controls (1- way or 2-way): 8 (4 button or 8 buttons)
- Keypads (2-way): up to 3
- Self monitoring app gives customers full control
- Professional monitoring by a licensed security monitoring centre for insurance compliance
- Full range of accessories available
- Wireless Sounders (2-way): 3 (Indoor or Outdoor)
- Wired Outputs: 4 (with I/O Expander): 2x3A relay and 2x500mA
- X-10: Supported with I/O Expander
- Event log: 1000 (panel), 2000 (cloud)
- Monitoring Station accounts: 3
- Follow-me destinations: 16 (panel), unlimited (cloud)
- Communication: Up to 3: 3G, 2G, IP and PSTN in any combination
- Reporting formats: Contact ID, SIA level 2 & 3 (text support), IP/GSM Receiver, SIA IP (with encryption)
- Receiver, SIA IP (with encryption)
- Engineer Programming Methods:
- Local using RS232 for Configuration Software
- Local using LCD 2-way keypad
- Remote using Remote using Configuration Software (3G, GPRS, IP, PSTN) direct or through the cloud
- Firmware upgrade: Local via RS232 or remote via 3G, GPRS or IP
- Automated scheduling: 8 (arm/disarm or output control)
- End user features:
- Smartphone app and web browser for video verification, arm/disarm, control and monitoring the system
- Email: Event and images notification
- SMS: Event notification and remote control
- Audio: Voice event messaging, touch-tone
- control with full voice menu guide, 2-way audio for listen-in and speak-in
- Push notifications, live video stream with recording capabilities
- Audio: voice event messaging, touch-tone control with full voice menu guide, two-way audio for listen-in and speak-in
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 268.5 x 219.5 x 64 mm (10.57 x 8.64 x 2.52 inch)
- Power: 230VAC (-15%+10%), 50Hz, 50mA
- Units: Main board: Typical 130mA
- GSM: Stand by 35mA, Communication 300mA
- Modem: Stand by 20mA, Communication 60mA
- IP Card: 90mA (Max)
- Backup battery: Sealed Lead Acid Battery 6V 3.2Ah
- Speaker configuration: External in parallel with internal or additional external
- Internal Siren intensity: 90 dBA @1m
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Dimensions: 268.5 mm x 219.5 mm x 64 mm (10.57 x 8.64 x 2.52 inch)
- Weight (no battery): 1.31Kg (Full configuration)
- Radio Immunity: According to EN 50130-4
- Frequency: 868.65 MHz/433.92 MHz
- Agility control panel complete with 3G/GSM module
- Agility 2-way LCD keypad
- 2x 2-way wireless pet camera PIR detectors
- 2x wireless 4 button keyfobs
- Plug pack to suit Agility control panel